5011 Pan American Frwy. NE
In November of 2017, the City of Albuquerque began a project to convert 20,000 streetlights to LED. Learn the details of the conversion of the decorative street lighting and see before and after images of the installation. The presentation will answer the following questions:
- Why do this project and what is the scope?
- Where are the decorative fixtures located?
- What is the fixture to be retrofit?
- What are the specifications of the retrofit kit?
- Why retrofit source versus new fixtures?
- What was the LED selection criteria and why was the LED retrofit kit chosen?
- What are the benefits?
Speaker: Ron Foster, Co-owner, ANP Lighting
Ron is a 36-year veteran of the residential and commercial lighting industry. Ron, alongside brother Bob, during their tenure at ANP, have transformed the company from a manufacturer of residential bath bars to major players in the RLM/metal shade and performance-driven, decorative site lighting segments of the commercial lighting business.
Pay in advance using any credit card via PayPal (preferred) or at the event:
$10.00 UNM Student